People who have crooked teeth understand the struggle well – you do not really want to smile in front of anyone because you are worried about how your teeth look. The good news is that your dentist in Spokane, WA, has options to help you get the smile you love, and it does not have to involve brackets or wires. Invisalign® is a great option that is often effective for the right candidates.
Reasons To Choose Invisalign®
- Hardly noticeable. The aligners throughout treatment are clear. While they are not completely invisible, they are still less noticeable than most braces.
- Easy to use. All you have to do is pop the aligner in and leave it there unless you are eating or cleaning your teeth. There are no adjustments to be made by your dentist. When you are ready to move your teeth further, you use the next aligner in the treatment series.
- Easy to clean your teeth. You can brush your teeth like normal during treatment. Just remove the aligner, clean your teeth, rinse the aligner, and put it back in.
- Eat your favorite foods. There are no restrictions on what you can eat with Invisalign® like there is with traditional braces.
- Shorter treatment. Most people who use Invisalign® finish their treatment in 12 to 18 months. Treatment length depends on your needs.
Good Candidates for Treatment
In order to be a good candidate for Invisalign®, you need to be willing to wear your aligner for at least 22 hours every day throughout treatment. This will help ensure success in straightening your teeth. You also have to keep your teeth clean and clean the aligners regularly to prevent tooth decay. Not everyone is a good candidate for aligner treatment, so you should consult with Dr. Richard D. Weigand first.
Arrange a Consultation Today
The smile you love may only be treatments away. To learn more about Invisalign® and our other options for straightening teeth, contact our office today.Talk to Us About an Appointment