A Member of Your Community
Skill, scholarship and genuine concern for his patients have earned Dr. Rick Weigand recognition throughout the Spokane, Washington community as a leader in his profession. He has been voted “Best Dentist” and “Best Cosmetic Dentist” by the Best of the City, recognized as a top “Cosmetic Dentist” by his professional peers for several years, and received the people’s choice award in the Spokane Coeur d’Alene Living magazine since 2006. He is a member of the Spokane District Dental Society (SDDS) and Washington State Dental Association (WSDA). In addition, he helps sponsor and volunteers with Blessings Under the Bridge, a non-profit organization that helps feed the underprivileged in our community. For many years Dr Weigand has been the team dentist for the Gonzaga Men’s Basketball Team.
He also volunteers in the Give Back a Smile Program sponsored by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), helping victims of domestic violence get their smiles and lives back.
Technology and Expertise
As an established leader in dentistry, Dr. Weigand has had the honor of publishing professional articles in dental journals and consumer magazines. He has also been interviewed on television for his expertise regarding the latest trends, newest technology and laser treatment for teeth and gums. To each publication or interview, he brings knowledge and skill acquired from years of dedication to dentistry. Dr. Weigand has also earned highly coveted Fellowships in the World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI) and the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Fellow in the World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI)
- American Dental Association (ADA), and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Certification with the Renowned Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), The Pacific Aesthetic Continuum (PAC-Live), The World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI), and the Spear Center in Scottsdale, AZ where he received advanced training in esthetic dentistry, implant dentistry and dental sleep medicine
- Co-founder of the Spokane Practice Management Club